I have copied this as part of the Residency Teaching Program for DPM’s that lives on Present Podiatry.As the biased U.S. Patent holder for Functional Foot Typing, I believe Dr.
See the original post:
Classification Systems in Biomechanics: Esoteric or Essential
- Classification Systems in Biomechanics: Esoteric or Essential
- Undergraduate biomechanics teaching
- Onychomycosis: a proposed revision of the clinical classification
- Classification of the height and flexibility of the medial longitudinal arch of the foot
- The use of Video Gait analysis systems – whats the point ?