I just had back surgery and it highlighted the fact that I have one leg shorter than the other. The surgeon argued with me, but 2 adjust-a-heel lifts later, my hips are almost even and my lower back pain is drastically reduced. My question is this: Should I look into having custom orthotics or just keep buying inserts…?
See more here:
Leg length discrepancy
- The Outcome Effect of Shoe Lift for Individuals With Low Back Pain and Pronated Foot Due to…
- Implications of changed health fund rebates for orthotics?
- Functional vs "custom" vs OTC Orthotics
- Montes Orthopedic The Worlds First Adjustable Soft Custom Made Foot Orthotic System
- Concerned About Hiking Boots