Dx/Rx: Peripheral Vascular Disease Editors: Alvaro Alonso, Daniel D. McManus, Daniel Z. Fisher Paperback: 200 pages Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Publishers Published: 1st edition (March, 2010) Peripheral arterial disease (PAD) has an effect on greater than Thirty million individuals globally, frequently people more than age 65.
See the article here:
Peripheral Vascular Disease
- The Economic Cost of Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Arterial Disease: Lower Extremity Implications
- ‘Paradigm shift’ in how physicians treat peripheral artery disease
- The accuracy of the physical examination for the detection of lower extremity peripheral arterial…
- Plantar Fasciitis and Cortisone in PVD