I had a grade 3 sprain in my left ankle that was not repaired surgically and after a year the work comp company wants to do an impairment rating it was injured while working as a volunteer fire fighter. What is a fair rating i still have pain somedays to the point of a severe limp and after this time I dont expect improvement it has impacted my life and I fear permanantly so not to sound greedy but if they are gonna try and “buy me off” want to know what to expect is fair and if i accept are they gonna write me off or if the ankle does need surgery are they still accountable.
See the rest here:
severe ankle sprain impairment rating
Incoming search terms:
- impairment rating for ankle injury
- how do they oerform a disability rating from a sprained ankle
- disability rating for ankle
- what is the average impairment ratings for sprang ankle
- what is a workers comp rating for a sprained ankle
- what is a normal inpaiment rating foor the foot after ankle surjery
- impairment ratings for sprang ankle
- impairment ratings for sprained ankle
- impairment ratings for anlke
- impairment rating percentages for sprained ankle
- impairment rating and sprained ankle
- what is the usual disability rating for a sprained ankle?