Question by ladybugg : What do I do with older pet rats that have health problems when I have to move? I’m moving internationally and there’s no possible way to take my pet rats with me. I don’t think anyone will want them because they’re older (nearing 3 years old) and not cute anymore.
- What influences older people to seek help for foot problems?
- what health problems could make you not be able to loose weight?
- what are the most common health problems you can expect with a horse?
- Q&A: what are the health problems attached with flat-foot?
- Q&A: A lot of health problems are related to our feet. Does walking around a house with no shoes…